IN.PACT Admiral Drug Eluting Balloon
The IN.PACT Admiral drug eluting balloon (DEB) is a clinically-proven, primary endovascular therapy that enables physicians to confidently treat femoropopliteal disease, reduce reintervention, and preserve future treatment options.
- Incomparable Clinical Outcomes in the SFA
- IN.PACT Admiral demonstrates positive, consistent outcomes across a broad range of patient populations.
- Proven Primary Therapy in SFA Disease
- IN.PACT Admiral has demonstrated a low provisional stenting rate, minimizing the need for durable implants.
- Differentiated DCB Design Intended to Maximize Safety and Efficacy
- Proprietary balloon coating provides efficacy while maintaining clinical safety.
- Lowest Reported Reintervention Rate Offers Best-in-Class Patient Outcomes while Reducing Healthcare System Costs
Outperforms All Other SFA Therapies*
*Qualitative Comparison for Illustration Purpose Only. Not Meant for Head-to-Head Comparison.