Directional Atherectomy System
- Ergonomically redesigned and powered to effectively treat all morphologies
- 12,000 RPMs
- Consistent and predictable cutting with improved engagement in calcium
- Treat severely calcified lesions up to 2 times more effectively*
Reduced Procedure Time
- Simplified directional atherectomy selection with HawkOne 6F and 7F devices
- No capital equipment
- Faster cleaning and fewer steps
- Cleaning time is up to 55% faster
- Radiopaque tip offers enhanced visualization and easier guidewire loading
- Lower profile crosses tight lesions more predictably
- Improved engagement in calcified lesions
- Enhanced wall opposition in 2-7 mm vessels
All comparisons and claims made in reference to the TurboHawk™ High Efficiency Cutter.
*Data on file.